2 PCs, same burstwallet, same pool ?

• Hi,

I have 2pcs mining burst on pool.burstcoin.eu.
    Both of it have 0.5TB.
    But it seems only one is really considered by the pool.
    If you check zapcost, there is 0.5TB instead of 1TB.

So my question is, is it possible to mine with the same wallet on the same pool ?

Thanks.

• I've currently have only one PC running, and i cannot see myself on the "Current Shares" list, while i'm mining.
    Maybe that's the pb ?

• You need to have a confirmed DL before you will show up on the current list. If you run 2 pcs with .5TB each it will show up on the pool as .5TB. The software only reports one of the two pcs.

• I think running 2 pc with same address will not make it. I have not tried it though. Because it does not make any sense, when submitting deadlines the most shortest will be updated, and your deadlines will be longer because mining client will submit with 0.5TB .

• Thanks for the answers =)

• @zapcost Its better to connect as much storage to one PC and mine. However, mining from 2 PCs for the same pool is alright.
    The pool will report PC1 capacity or PC2 capacity according to the last one submitted a DL.
    If you want the pool to view the full capacity, you can start the proxy function on miner (PC1) and point PC2 to mine at PC1.

• admin

@sleepy There's no problem running multiple PC's on the same address - you just need to make sure the plots don't over lap. My primary miner runs on 4 PC's.

• @haitch sorry my mistake,

• @haitch but if the plots start from a huge number will it consider the beginning or from that point

• admin

@sleepy It doesn't matter where the plots start, they just need to not overlap.

• @haitch ok i'll also try it, thanks

• @haitch Thanks, if my plots overlap, i need to destroy one and recreate it from beginning ?

• @sleepy said in 2 PCs, same burstwallet, same pool ?:

I think running 2 pc with same address will not make it. I have not tried it though. Because it does not make any sense, when submitting deadlines the most shortest will be updated, and your deadlines will be longer because mining client will submit with 0.5TB .

Not true, I do it all the time, no issues.

• I tried from two pc. But the problem is, if two miners did not start mining at the same time it does not decrease the deadline. It seems two independent miners with high dl. But if the two starts almost at the same time it gives a less dl. So I networked the plot paths to one pc and mined, now seems fine deadline.

• @sleepy it will work, but read times will decrease .. better keep 2 separate miners on same pool, or even better to start one in proxy mode and point the 2nd one to it

• Just to make sure , just start one and then after it finishes start the next miner, the second miner may not give a lesser deadline than the first one.

• @sleepy question: when you plotted, did you count your start and finish nonces? you need to make sure your nonces do not overlap

• @rnahlawi Yes, there are no overlaps. I encountered many unsynchronized mining (one started but other did not get the signal from the pool to start)due to network issues with the two pc which lead to higher dl.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.