DL's not being confirmed

• It's been an ongoing issue: deadlines are found, sent, but often not confirmed (at least, often enough to affect payments). I have a mild setup, ~32tb, and have tried burst-team.us, burstcoin.biz, and lexitoshi.uk pools, all of which I've had this problem with. Only the Dev v2 pool has worked 100% solid, but unfortunately his pool often forks or gets stuck, and usually isn't fixed for days or weeks at a time. I've been told this is often caused simply because of the sheer # of DL submits the pool wallet is getting, so the confirmation times out and ends up not being counted. Surely I'm not the only one contending with this. So I'm wondering:

• What pools are recommended for those in the U.S. where miners don't see this happening?
    • Is there a miner which will auto-resubmit the deadline if at first it comes back not confirmed?
    • Any other ideas to help with this problem?

Thanks for the help

• @IncludeBeer,

I saw this as well across the board. With 32TB you should be on burst.ninja. They get 40-60 nonces submitted per block. No congestion there.

• admin

@IncludeBeer The DL is normally accepted, it's the response that it's been confirmed that's not getting back. Check you miner DL vs the DL recorded for you on the pool.

• @haitch said in DL's not being confirmed:

@IncludeBeer The DL is normally accepted, it's the response that it's been confirmed that's not getting back. Check you miner DL vs the DL recorded for you on the pool.

I have seen, 50-50% that when the DL is not confirmed it doesn't show up in the current shares list on the pool web page. Pretty sure that you don't get credit for the DL if it's not on the list.

• @rds said in DL's not being confirmed:

@haitch said in DL's not being confirmed:

I have seen, 50-50% that when the DL is not confirmed it doesn't show up in the current shares list on the pool web page. Pretty sure that you don't get credit for the DL if it's not on the list.

Ya, same here. You're right, I've seen some confirmed on the pool that say they're not on the miner, but a portion of the time it's straight just not confirmed.

• @rds What do I use in the config for @Blago miner for burst.ninja?

This is what i've got, but the miner just immediately closes:

{
       "Mode" : "pool",
       "Server" : "http://burst.ninja/",
       "Port": 8124,
       "UpdaterAddr" : "http://burst.ninja/",
       "UpdaterPort": 8124,
       "InfoAddr" : "localhost",
       "InfoPort" : 8125,
       "EnableProxy": false,
       "ProxyPort": 8126,
       "Paths":["E:\\plots","F:\\plots","G:\\plots","V:\\plots","W:\\plots","X:\\plots","Y:\\plots","Z:\\plots"],
       "CacheSize" : 40000,
       "ShowMsg" : false,
       "ShowUpdates" : false,
       "Debug": true,
       "UseHDDWakeUp": true,
       "SendBestOnly": true,
       "UseFastRcv" : false,
       "SendInterval": 100,
       "UpdateInterval": 1000,
       "UseLog" : false, 
       "ShowWinner" : false
    }

Edit:

my bad, I immediately saw it after pasting here in the board lol. All fixed and mining. I'll give burst.ninja a try, even though I'm below the "recommended" amount of tb.

• @IncludeBeer ,

info port should be 8124.

I just use burst.ninja not http://....................

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.