GPU plotter doesnt start.

• I just upgraded my Hard drives to 16tb. This is why I wanted to switch from the Burst clients integrated CPU minter to the GPU jminer.

I used these files:
    https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/releases

I set up everything as dexcribed in this tutorial:

However, I I execute the run.bat everythin that happens is a cmc window that opens in closed in less that a second. Can someone help me find the problem? Thanks!

• Edit the batch file and add in the second line the following: Pause
    Save and exit

Launch the batch file again and u should be able to see the error message. The cmd is closing after running batch because there is an error and for u to see what kind of error is that u need to add the little Pause to prevent cmd window to close.

• Thanks!

It says Error: Unable to access jarfile burstcoin-jminer-0.4.8-Release.jar

• @PummelHummel I assume that u are trying to mine and ur HDD are already plotted?

• Yes!

I changed the following things in the properties file:

Plot directory
    Numeric ID
    Pool

• I just executed the "burstcoin-jminer-0.4.8-RELEASE.jar" file just to see what happens.

It turned out that it made my machine almost unoperatable. Everything becam very laggy and unresponsive. It took me 5 minutes to get to the task manager and stop the "javaw" process.

Could this have something to do with it?

• admin

@PummelHummel if you launch the wallet jar directly it will use 100% of your CPU while downloading the blockchain. Either run it via the AIO or set it's prioirty to low

• If Burst wallet including jminer is in %appData% folder do not try to run the miner as an administrator as it will look if the file is available in win32 system folder thats why u get the error that "Unable to access jarfile burstcoin-jminer-0.4.8-Release.jar" because he does not see the path of the jar file. I run jminer normaly without admin rights.

When u plot, then its recommended to run the plotter with admin right to speed up the plotting process. In mining u don't need administrators right.

• @haitch alright this explains why the machine became so unresponsive

I still dont understand what I can do to make the miner run?

• @PummelHummel Just run the batch file in jminer without admin rights and it will start.

• No it doesn't.

Just double klicking is running without admin rights, right?

I dont even have the folder in appdate, ist just sitting on my Desktop.

• Sorry, I just saw that the Title is totally wrong. I obviously mean "the GPU miner wont start".

• @PummelHummel But GPU plotter has nothing to do with burstcoin-jminer-0.4.8-RELEASE.jar

Better make a screen and show us what are u trying to do.

• Sorry, as I said I messed up the title.....
    0_1488379547380_Screen.jpg

• Remove jminer folder from the desktop, go here https://github.com/dawallet/burstwindowswallet/releases/ and install the Wallet Burstcoin_Wallet_AIO_Setup_0.3.9.exe

This will come with 3 applications that u gonna use to mine, one of them is jminer.

After the installation the location of the Burst Wallet will be in users>%appData%>roaming>Burst Wallet

Before u use jminer launch the Burst Wallet application first and on the taskbar of the wallet u will see something like "start mining". Click on it and select ur pool and add the reward assignment with ur passphrase into it and then Start mining using CPU or GPU (openCL).

When it will start u can close the cmd windows (this just for the wallet to setup the jminer.property in the jminer folder).

U don't have to use the wallet if u want to mine and then u can go to the jminer folder located in appData and u can just make a shortcut of the batch file and run.

• Alright. We are getting somehwere. Seems like it is mining now.

Now the only Problem is, that the Burst Client only seems to find the Plots that it wrote by the included plotter.

It doesnt show me the Plots on my other two 8tb HDDs

• @PummelHummel START BLOCK means its mining the current block. So welcome into mining. Now just leave ur computer mining, and thats it.

To make jminer see the plots put the plots in a folder u call Burst

So the location would be for example E:/Burst/plots

• Thanks! Got the miner to mine the 8tb HDDs.

But when mining the big Plots the PC gets very unresponsive and switches to a black screen from tim to time.

The mininn process seems to be reading really slow and finally aborts by giving me the message "Not enaugh System resources to run the service" (or something like that in German)

0_1488385561073_Mining-Error.jpg

I am on an i3, 8gb of Ram and a R9 270 GPU

• No one can help u unless u provide a bigger screen. I asked about this 3 times now. We don't see anything buddy. Make it bigger.

• Is seems like the Forum is compressing the Images...

Lets try this:
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170301/joltcuxa.jpg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.