Need a information...

• I need information about equipment so what equipment or rig is the minimum I have to got for about 10.000 BURST per day?
    Thanks!

• for avrage earning of 10,000 per day just from mining you would need somthing around 200TB acording to the .biz calculator

• you can get to that much faster with smart investing in various assets, combined with mining HDD's

• @Gibsalot
    What is your advice, how I can combine this?

• for long term asset holding id start with bi weekly investing in top 5 ROI assets on the market. witch ever they may be along with buying / selling assets that show alot of volume and trade hands fast....

• @Gibsalot Thank you very much, I understand now how that work.
    Thanks for your time.

• @Kale said in Need a information...:

e m

You will need around 250TB for such daily target.
    I suggest a PC with investment in the added PCIE SATA (HBA) and/or PCIE USB ports to accommodate Harddrives while investing in proper GPU for mining (you might need 42 HDDs).
    Alternatively, you might want to consider a ready-made cases (HGST, Storinator, ..etc) if budget allows.

Check the forum and the Hardware section and see the members experiences before you decide.

• @rnahlawi Thanks!

• @Gibsalot said in Need a information...:

for long term asset holding id start with bi weekly investing in top 5 ROI assets on the market. witch ever they may be along with buying / selling assets that show alot of volume and trade hands fast....

Can u give some examples of ROI assets? thx.

• my top 3 picks for the moment given current by in prices would be BTCDragon , Burstcombo , Hsassets ... Hsassets has not made its first div payout but given what is backing it and the fact only the first 100k shares are still on the market, it looks vary promising. there are easy 4 or 5 other assets that can jump into the 3rd or 4th place given how they do week to week. on the lower end of price best solid assets thou dont return as high of a ROI but are vary vary reliable would be the burst mining farm asset's in the 10 - 20 burst range also vary good for long term such as CCMiner , Socalfarm , elite , ect there are quite a few of them. best bet is to reserch them figure out how many TB power they offer, how many total shares in the asset , and going price per share and crunch the number's for the best deal. they are all fairly close in value for price/share but some times you can catch a deal when some one wants to liquidate.
    other assets to watch and my easy jump in the top list would be crows Uniburst and worldmine, along with 402 and lexforall. lexforall is being restructured and under new managment replacing burst4all time will tell how it progesses but def has potential. the other 3 are heavy funded from source's outside burst such as other alt coin mining , trading ect ect. and can bounce depending on the current price of burst exspect lower ROI if the price of burst goes up but bigger ROI if it go's down.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.