• Asset Name: Elite
    Asset ID: 4441528811022505896
    Asset Issuer: BURST-K8HT-WUR5-CWP9-B8QZT
    Supply: 1,000,000
    Price: 10 Burst
    Dividends are given out each weekend.
    ***** ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE TO BE MADE ON THIS PAGE *****

Hello everyone!
    I am very excited to announce the release of my brand new asset, Elite.
    And this is how it works:
    75% of the total profit goes back to my investors.
    20% gets reinvested.
    We will divide this into four parts, at 5% each.

1. Asset reinvestment
      Assets that I believe have a future, and trusted assets by either friends or the community will be invested into.
      The following is how my asset investments stand (as of 10th Feb 2017)
      Energizer - 100 shares
      CCM100 - 200 shares
      SkidMine1 - 100 shares

Please keep in mind that this is only the beginning of the asset investments.

1. Trading
      Any losses will be covered by a portion of the following 5% fee (in the next section, after "4. Other")
      This way if I take too big of a risk, I am still able to cover the losses. I will announce the winnings and post an update on the asset each week briefly after I distribute the dividends.
    2. Mining Power
    3. Other - If I find something to invest in, we will take a look at it, but any decisions will be announced on this page. Otherwise this portion will be put towards mining power and asset investment.

The other 5% goes towards maintenance, fees, trading insurance (should I need it) and fun things like competitions.
    We will invest into more mining power, trading, and other assets.
    100% of your investment goes towards increasing my mining power.

My goal is to increase my mining power to 50TB by the end of March 2017, and to 250TB by the end of 2017.
    Once half the shares are sold, I expect mining power to exceed 100TB. And a further 100TB for the second half of the shares.
    We currently have 3TB of mining power, and plan to expand at least 10TB over the next few weeks.
    I will be investing at least $500 NZD of my own money into this asset by the end of July 2017.
    If you have any suggestions for my asset let me know in the comments section below.

Background:
    My name is Christian and I am a student who currently resides in the beautful country of New Zealand, and I live just 30 minutes away from my hometown called "Te Awamutu" - in Hamilton. I am very lucky to live in New Zealand, it is truly a great place, and I am proud to be a kiwi.
    I started burst mining because I heard of my mate @Luke1219 's successes, and thought I would try it for myself. I originally started bursting last year, and it has continued to interest me since. The reason I started this asset is because I heard, once again, of my mates successes and thought I would give it a go. I am passionate about bursting, I want to grow my own mining power and I want to give back to other people in the process.

I have also been verified by Haitch.

0_1486611022013_verified-by-haitch.png (https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2362/identity-verification/108)

Thanks, and happy bursting!

• Check out the current status of our miner at http://pool.burstmining.club/

• I will be watching this Asset! Good luck! Looks interesting!

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• This post is deleted!

• @Luke1219 Thanks man

• @luke1219 Sounds good! Pick up a few shares right now... Not much but something to get it going!

Thanks,
    CesBurst1782

• @cjellis245 said in [ANN] Elite Burst Asset - We Put Our Investors First:

Supply: 1,000,000
    Price: 10 Burst

75% of the total profit goes back to our investors.
    25% gets reinvested.
    We will invest into more mining power, trading, and other assets.
    100% of your investment goes towards increasing our mining power.

Our goal is to increase our mining power to 50TB by the end of March 2017, and to 250TB by the end of 2017.

I will be investing about $500 NZD of my own money into this asset by the end of July 2017.

So just to clarify a couple of points.

To what degree is the growth of the Mining Power dependant on the Asset Selling and to what degree will you be using your own Money?

Putting the question another way. What do you expect the mining power to be if you sell half the shares or all the shares.

It is unclear to me on how you intend to make money on the Asset / cover running and Maintenance costs as all of the profits are either reinvested or returned to shareholders?

Please expand on your Trading and Asset investment plan? What % of the Asset will be used for trading and how much "risk" are you planning to take?

What are your plans for investment in other Assets. Again what % of the fund will be used and what type of Assets are you looking at for investment in?

Finally a big tick for getting verified before releasing the Asset. However you are very new to the Forum, so a bit of background on you would be good?

Thanks and Good Luck

Rich

• "Our goal is to increase our mining power to 50TB by the end of March 2017, and to 250TB by the end of 2017." I see you mention "our" goal. Do you have another person(s) involved? If so, are they capable of taking over the mining operation should something happen to the primary asset issuer?

• Baglady here will check it out and put it on my to buy and do list. :)

• @RichBC
    The mining power is about 60% reliant on the Asset selling. I will be using my own money for more hard drive power, and after July I plan to invest more but I haven't put this in as the amount I invest is dependent on how successful this asset turns out to be.
    Once I have sold the first lot of shares, I will buy another 5TB. One half the shares are sold, I will purchase at least another 100TB and after the second lot of shares have been sold I will purchase another 100TB. The other 50TB I am planning to pay for myself. Of course these amounts are just my goals and by the calculations I just did I should be able to get another 50TB on top of the 250TB altogether, giving us about 300TB of mining power.
    As for me making money/maintenance costs I intended to use part of the 25% reinvestment for this but I will edit my post just to clarify this, and I thank you for pointing this out for me.
    I'll also put in a bit about my background as you mentioned. And once again thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

• Christian

• @CtlAltDel I do have another person that would be able to take over if something were to happen to me, yes, however I am the main person and the host of all the mining hardware. But I would be able to transfer all my hardware and asset account over to him and he would be able to take over. Hopefully that answers your question, if not just give me a yell.
    Also I plan to get more people (friends) in on the action which MAY result in faster growth or more mining power.

• Christian

• 205 shares have been sold already!
    Huge thanks to all my investors!

• @cjellis245 said in [ANN] Elite Burst Asset - We Put Our Investors First:

The following is how my asset investments stand (as of 10th Feb 2017)
    N.E.W.S. Asset - 350 shares
    Please keep in mind that this is only the beginning of the asset investment.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That is not a good start and does not inspire confidence. Not that you invested in News, but that you do not have your finger on the pulse. Have you looked in the N.E.W.S Asset thread recently?

Rich

• @RichBC I have had shares in the NEWS asset for quite a while now. I had faith in them because I was receiving good payouts, and I was not aware of it likely being a scam. I will look into selling the shares and investing them into other assets.
    My apologies, and thanks.

• Christian

• I think this asset looks good, liking the updated original post! I have bought a couple of shares. One question: you say you currently have 3TB mining, but the pool you mine at says your miner has 51.5TB, how come?
    I wish you the best of luck with this asset.

• @max Thanks for investing!
    The 51TB is only temporary, we currently only own 3TB. Although we will be expanding very quickly within the next month.

• Christian

• Just 5 more days until the winner for my competition is drawn. Good luck to everyone!

• I like the idea of multiple streams of income and you are Luke's friend so I'm definitely in^^ 3TB isn't too much to start with but as in Luke's asset you are willing to invest as well so I'm sure it will be great asset^^

• Question, are you taking a precentage for yourself as an income?
    Thanks

• @mathew I will take a small portion (1%-2%) out of the 5% fee, and the rest towards maintenence, etc.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.