• Hello fellow BURSTers ,

Time for me to announce my latest concept that i have been secretly working on for quite some time.
    It's called 402 and meant to be a crypto middle finger to all pension funds from all over the world, and especially 401k (those who are in the US know what i'm talking about).

The asset pays NO DIVIDENDS ! Very important aspect.

All earnings stay in the fund and are reinvested to provide exponential growth instead of liniar.
    Your earnings will come on the share price. As the fund grows, your share value goes with it. When ready to retire, just place your shares on the market and others will pick them up for you :)

At this very moment, the fund is already backed by a 27000 dollar Forex account. What's different this time is that you can actually see the trades i place LIVE, past trades, capital increase, etc. See here: http://402.business/post-304/
    When the forex account reaches 50k dollars, i will start allocating capital to different fields. Because of being a founding member of ADSActly ACES, i get access to certain information that is not available early on to everyone, and that benefits investors of 402 a lot. Plus, i have a lot of connections with a lot of people from different fields, connections that will allow me to allocate 402 capital to fields yet un-reached by crypto.
    There is a ton of things going on behind the 402 curtains. Some will be made public early on, like the forex fund, and some only after completion so that my investments information stays private and cannot be copied.

We have some interesting people giving a hand here as well and showing love. Give it a few posts and you'll see :)

The asset is planned to hit an exchange in a matter of weeks, so soon enough it will be traded for BTC as well :)

I will start selling shares exactly 2 hours from now. Please don't put up buy orders, because you don't know what price i'm selling at, or how many at each price level. Just wait for my orders to reach the market first.

ASSET ID : 8947810155983655217

PS: this does not in any way take away from my attention to NEWSILVER or 500k. I have the time and resources necessary to devote more than enough focus to all my ventures.

UPDATE : I added a second forex account with JPY as a base currency. In this account i'm using a strategy that i've been experimenting on for the past 3 years. It's based on an advanced method of cost averaging.

• @nameless Looks interesting

• Hello everyone! Once again I would like to come in and say that I'm working VERY closely with the team behind this asset, and I truly believe this one will be one to be part of any good portfolio.

You can think of this one like a retirement account. It doesn't pay dividends, but it will grow exponentially. A very skilled Forex trader behind this one with @nameless.

Also, just so you all know, nameless isn't really nameless, and I know his real information, and I'm in voice conversations with him and his partners quite frequently. They've done some tremendous things for BURST, and for that, and much more we'll do in the future, I'm very happy to be part of their community as well, and to have them as friends and partners.

Thanks @nameless for bringing your magic to BURST, and here's to a profitable and happy future for us all!

• @nameless Hey, I was just about to go to bed and I saw your post. How many shares will be released in total ? And will you release it all in 2 hours from now ? Just asking to know if I have to set up an alarm clock or not lol !

• @Gadrah_ set the clock :)

• @nameless Ok things are getting serious. Well, see you in 2 hours I guess ;)

• @nameless Of course I have all of my bitcoin in loans, another time I guess

• @rapidfireman haha don't worry. even if you buy into it weeks from now, long term...you're golden

• @nameless Glad i didn't invest all my available burst in the newsilver like i was planning to do earlier hahaha

• @gpedro wherever you put it, whether it's here or NEWSILVER, you know damn well that my dedication to my assets is maximal. Either way you go with the 2, long term holding will make you a fine penny :)

• @nameless said in 402:

@gpedro wherever you put it, whether it's here or NEWSILVER, you know damn well that my dedication to my assets is maximal. Either way you go with the 2, long term holding will make you a fine penny :)

Yeah i know and i own all your assets until now here in Burst... I'm glad i didn't invest because otherwise i couldn't be an earlier investor in this one hahaha

• @nameless "When ready to retire, just place your shares on the market and others will pick them up for you"

what does that mean? Are you gonna buy back our shares when we're going to retire?

• @jervis you just sell them to other people who want to buy. And if i ever close the fund, i buy back the shares :)

And your shares are always backed!

• @nameless so, we still have to sell it when we retire? Because I don't know what's the free market gonna be in the future for this (I know this is gonna go places) but, what if I just wanna retire? Like 401k where they just send you your money when you retire (I dont really know how 401k works but I know insurances).

1. It doesn't pay dividends, so you don't get money out from the funds to the investors.
    2. When we retire, we have to sell it to others. Still you don't get money out from the funds to the investors.

When will you give money back from the funds to the investors?

• @nameless

meaning sell the asset for its value and get no benefit for holding it for X timeframe?

sorry if I am being dense but when does this asset mature? Is it like in 6 months, 1 year or when you say retire you mean retire? Like in 30 years?

Jeez so many questions....

• @jervis said in 402:

When will you give money back from the funds to the investors?

only when i liquidate the asset.

• @samreader1 when i say retire, that's up to you when you want to :)

i plan on running this asset for the next 20 years if possible, so at one point if you want to back out and ''retire'' , just sell your shares :)

they will be worth a lot more over time, so how long you plan to hold them is up to you.

• If those answers still haven't cleared your questions guys, don't be shy. keep asking

• Maybe I'm a bit dumb, but I don't get it. If not pay dividends, why buy? Maybe the value will increase, but why people are going to buy the asset? I just don't get it man.

• @JotaJota the share price reflects the value of the fund. as the fund grows, so does the share price.

people buy shares for value. their share price rises, they earn when selling. this is a long term holding asset, as well as great for speculation :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.